Friday, January 04, 2013

Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – New Beginnings


It is ironic to be thinking of New Beginnings today.  It is my birthday and every year, even though New Years was only days ago, I figure my new trip around the sun begins today.

The spring season figures predominantly in New Beginnings as well.  Leaves and ferns are unfurling from their buds and birds are sitting on eggs or tending to new hatchlings.  It is my favorite time of year.





I’m participating in the online adventure travel and photography magazine LetsBeWild.com’s Wild Weekly Photo Challenge for bloggersThis week’s Challenge is: New Beginnings!

7 comments:

Carol Tiffin James said...

So your birthday is today? Happy birthday! How on earth did you get that eagle photo?

Cuidado said...

On my computer screen, Carol. I have watched the Decorah eagles for a few years and one day decided to try a shot of the screen.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos. I love the eagle photo. What a lovely capture.

Cuidado said...

Thanks so much!

Bob Bushell said...

Happy joyful birthday to you. That's why you like the beginning of the year.

Carol Tiffin James said...

By the way, I wanted to let you know that the Project Birthday Card story is in the Reader's Digest February edition on pages 126-127 at the bottom, with a small picture of Mom and me. Do y'all get Reader's Digest in Canada?

Cuidado said...

Thanks, Carol. It is sold here.